The question has finally been asked and an amazing ring already placed on your finger. You may have even already chosen the date and all that remains is finding a place to get married. The place you decide to have your wedding ceremony is of great importance because you will live with the memory forever. A wedding venue should be meaningful to both the bride and groom. It should be a location that evokes nostalgic feelings years later when the wedding day is long gone. To improve the memorability of your wedding, you should go for a themed wedding.
The theme of your wedding can be determined by anything you find meaningful. If you are into golf, you can go for a golf themed wedding and if you prefer to be at one with nature, you can have a wedding in the woods. Even though different locations may provide you with a variety of aesthetics, they may come with their own unique set of challenges. To avoid such challenges you can choose to have your wedding in a wedding hall where everything can easily be controlled. Since any wedding venue can be themed to your liking, your wedding ceremony will most likely be memorable.
When you get engaged and start planning your wedding, one of the most important decisions to make as soon as possible is choosing a wedding venue. Deciding between wedding venues can be overwhelming, because there are so many options, and so much of your planning depends on this one decision. Different wedding venues can determine the date of your wedding, the number of guests, the theme, the dress, the cake, and a lot more. Take a look at these possible wedding venues, and see which works best for you.
- Church – It’s the traditional option, sure, but church weddings can be beautiful, and very special for the couple. And if the church has a nice basement or other sort of celebration space, you might be able to hold your reception in the same place, which saves a lot of hassle.
- Banquet Hall – A banquet hall wedding also allows you to have your ceremony and reception in the same place. Finding a banquet hall that’s right for you shouldn’t be difficult, as there are wedding banquet halls that vary from very fancy and pricey, to less elaborate and expensive.
- Outdoor Space – Everyone’s heard horror stories about outdoor weddings, and inclement weather conditions certainly can affect your plans, so it’s always good to have a backup. But an outdoor space can also make for a memorable experience and beautiful photos, and can be relatively inexpensive.
- Backyard – Looking to pull off a sentimental wedding on the cheap? Why not get married in your own backyard, or your parents’? You won’t have to pay for a venue, but do your research to make sure that the cost of chairs and tables, dishware, catering, and music won’t make for a more costly affair. Backyard weddings are best as casual affairs.
- Unconventional Location – There are tons of unconventional locations you may not have thought of, that would make wonderful wedding venues. Did you and your partner have your first date at a theatre? Why not see if you can reserve the space for your wedding? Do you love the arts? Have your wedding at the local art museum. And if you like butterflies, you can even get married at a local butterfly garden.
Did you have a unique or memorable wedding location? Tell us in the comments! Visit here for more.