This might not be the order that your parents would have been hoping for, but the fact that your three year old little man gets to be the ring bearer in your wedding is going to be absolutely adorable. In fact, he might be so adorable that he may steal the show!
It has taken awhile to get to this point, but you are finally ready to say, “I do.” You are finally ready to marry the father of your son and your friends and family could not be happier. You have never been the kind of person to follow the traditional order of things, so your parents have been very supportive.
The only things you have left on the large list that you started with is confirming the number of chair cover rentals that you will need and finalizing the extra tablecloth rentals that you will need. Renting table linens is not the most glamorous of all of the tasks that have been on your list, but even the nontraditionalist in you knows that you want to make sure that this day is perfect not only for you, but also your family and friends.
Chair Cover Rentals for Weddings and Other Plans Help You Create the Day You Have Been Waiting For
Whether you are getting married for the first time, or you are planning your first wedding, paying attention to details like reception menus and chair cover rentals is important. And while the small details can seem never ending, you will likely be thankful that you took the time to pay for as many details as possible long before the big day.
Consider some of these statistics about planning weddings and other be events that include catering and rental services:
- Parents often contribute to the costs of a wedding, so it is important to meet with them first to make sure that you have an open conversation about the budget.
- Learning the importance to make as many plans ahead of time can help the wedding couple and their parents enjoy the event once it arrives.
- An average of 44,230 weddings take place every weekend.
- No one wants to be running the week before the wedding trying to find chair cover rentals, table linen rentals, and other things that could have easily been taken care of weeks, and even months, ahead of time.
- Notably, linen is the strongest of the vegetable fibers and has two to three times the strength of cotton. In fact, linen can absorb up to 20% of its own weight of moisture while still feeling dry to the touch. For these reasons, wedding linen rentals are very popular choices.
- Instead of waiting until the last minute, get your linens reserved now.
- Nearly $50 billion a year is generated by the wedding industry.
- Get going! Check some more things off your list!
- You might be surprised to know that 50% of women find planning their wedding more stressful than they imagined. Many of these brides report that they spend as much as 11 hours each week planning.
- One interesting statistic is that 88% of Americans marry at least once in their lifetime.
- Unless you take an organized approach to the planning process, you will likely have more wedding stress than you should have.
- Round is just one of the shapes that linen table cloths come in. They are also available in almost any size. For instance, while many linens come in a 134? rounds and 8ft drapes for your standard sized tables, they are also available in 108? and 120? rounds for smaller cocktail tables.
- Estimates indicate that 43% of weddings are officiated by a family member or friend, rather than a professional.
- Very often, weddings are huge celebrations. In fact, the average number of after wedding parties increased 11.5% in just one year.
- Every bride wants to enjoy her special day. For this to happen it is important to make sure that you take care of as many of the details ahead of time as possible. For the things that have to be done the day of the wedding, the most happy brides make sure that they delegate as much as they can.
- Nearly 50% of all couples will end up spending more on their celebration than they had originally budgeted.
- TThe average number of guests at a wedding is 165.
Trackback from your site.