Mens designer clothes are in high demand as high school students across the country prepare for prom and as college students prepare for the end of the year Greek society formals. From tailored suits to rented tuxedos, there are many purchases that are made at the end of the school year.
Made to measure clothing is especially tempting for college makes who are done growing. These investments are a way to make sure that a person always has something suitable to wear to a formal event. An investment in top mens clothing brands is an investment that can help you be prepared for many future events.
High End Mens Clothing Is a Good Investment
There are many times in life when mens designer clothes come in handy. From weddings to proms to formal gatherings for work, the designer clothing industry offers a wide variety of options. Consider some of these facts and figures about the high end clothing market and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Looking your best when you show up for a job interview is important if you want to make a great first impression.
- One half of the senior managers interviewed in a survey indicated that their workers today wear less formal clothing than workers did five years ago.
- Once you have invested the money and the time to have a custom suit tailored you will never want to buy off the rack again.
- Knowing the best tailors in your area can help you find the mens designer clothes that you want.
- In a survey from 2016, 47% of senior managers interviewed indicated that their employees dressed “too casually.”
- No two people have exactly the same fashion sense, but there are some fashion rules that are pretty standard. For instance, about two centimeters of the shirt collar should be revealed by the jacket collar when wearing a suit jacket.
- Getting a custom made suit is especially important for men who are not the average 5 foot 7 inches in height or have the average waist circumference 39.7 inches.
- Giving a good first impression is important. In fact, psychology studies reveal that first impressions are formed within seven to 17 seconds of meeting someone. More specifically, 55% of a person’s opinion is determined by physical appearance.
- One custom made suit can last for many years, so it is worth the investment to work with a skilled tailor.
- One indicator of how important looking good is the latest data from IBIS World that shows the average annual sales for menswear grew 17.4% between the years 2010 and 2015.
- Dressing for success is an important indicator of how you will be perceived in the business and corporate worlds.
There are many times in life when LOOKING GOOD is a priority. When you need to look your best it is important to make sure that you invest in quality items that will last a lifetime.