The practice of shaving off body hair has been common in our society for a long while now. It has even given rise to a demand for more permanent hair removal options such as waxing and laser hair removal. Of all the body waxing services, women make up the greatest demographics and the Brazilian waxing treatment is among the most sought after.
If you are wondering about what places offer body waxing nearby and where the cheap waxing places are in your area, a quick online search can give you the answers you are looking for. There are many options to choose from, and it can be a little overwhelming at times to know where to go to get the waxing services done.
The most important thing to remember is that whether you go to a European wax bar or some other provider, you need to make sure they are licensed and experienced. Treatments like this need to be done by a skilled and trained professional — this is not the time to try and save money by simply going with the cheapest price that you can find. When it comes to body waxing, you will get what you pay for!
Waxing the hair from your body does more than just removing the hair. There are many benefits to waxing over other types of hair removal. If you are looking for a full face with brow waxing, then it’s much more ideal to visit day spas than trying to do it on your own. Home waxing can be very painful and even dangerous because it is rare to be able to find professional product and quality in the public market. Here are some pros and cons to facial waxing:
- If you have a lot of facial hair, waxing is the answer as opposed to bleaching or even threading and shaving. If you bleach, white or golden hairs still can be seen. This is very unbecoming and defeats the purpose of making it unnoticeable. Threading is extremely painful, especially when getting a full face with brow waxing as well and shaving your whole face just shouldn’t happen.
- Speaking of shaving, the reason you shouldn’t shave the hair on your face is because it can cause the hair follicle to harden resulting in thicker and coarser hair growth. Hair is shaped in a triangle, starting at the follicle under the skin. When you cut off the top of the triangle, the next parts to grow out are thicker and blunter. Waxing removes the entire follicle and triangle so that when it grows back, it’s the same soft, thin hairs, if it grows back at all.
- Waxing lasts for two or three weeks before you need to get it done again. Shaving can only last maybe a day or two before you begin feeling the prickly hairs poking through. When you get a full face with brow waxing, you don’t want to be feeling your beard coming through days after your shaved it.
- Waxing is the only method that guarantees an even outcome. Shaving can be patchy and bleaching can miss areas. Even tweezing the hairs will only be able to pick up the obvious ones.
- Waxing actually damages the hair follicles, sometimes resulting in hair not being able to grow from them again. After a while, you will notice that the hair growth on your face has diminished and eventually you may even be hair free all together.
- You may feel like getting a regular full face with brown waxing may get expensive but you will be spending money getting rid of that hair somehow, so why not spend it once a month and let an expert do their job and not have to worry about it again for weeks at a time. The cost equals out to be about the same as other methods and the peace of mind is well worth it.
- There’s no way around it, waxing is painful. However, it is not as painful as other methods and over time your skin becomes more resilient to it and it becomes less painful if you regularly get it done.
- If a particularly thick hair is pulled out, it can result in a spot of blood appearing in its place. These do heal over very quickly, though and do not continue to bleed.
- If done incorrectly, waxing can lead to burning and skin irritation. That’s why you need to make sure that you are letting a professional do your waxing and not try any of the at home methods or waxes.
- It is not a one and done, fix all technique. You do need to keep getting it done over and over. But, unfortunately, this is the way with all hair removal unless you want to shell out for laser hair removal, but even that needs to be redone periodically. Hair keeps growing, that’s just the unfortunate truth.
- Ingrown hairs can form after waxing, if you do not enforce the proper post treatment care. Speak to your waxing professional about what products you can use to avoid ingrown hairs and bumps.
Your skin will be pretty sensitive for a few hours after being waxed and depending on what your skin pigment is, it can get very red and look quite obvious. The way around that is to set your full face with brow waxing appointment for the end of the day before you head home. The next morning your skin will be back to normal, except with not a hair in sight!