In spite of the growing number of western graphic tees that are accumulating in the basement, even you cannot avoid purchasing another concert shirt every time that you go see one of your favorite performers. While at the same time you are commenting on how much money your college age son and daughter are spending on the cleverly designed western graphic tees, you still find yourself adding to their, and some times your own, collections.
Western style graphic tees, western rodeo shirts and rodeo western boots are a popular trend in many parts of the country. Partially driven by an enormous entertainment industry, there are a number of ways that western style that show up on the screen and on the stage make their way into the consumer market.
Western Rodeo Shirts Can be Dressed Up for Semi Formal Events
If you are someone who loves the western wear, you can likely find a way to wear your favorite graphic tees, western sunglasses, and rodeo western boots. From casual evenings out at a club with a friend to an outdoor wedding with the family, there are many times when you can wear your favorite styles of clothing. Even people who do not like country music all that much are sometimes caught up in the comfortable fashion items that are part of this entertainment industry. Consider some of these facts and figures about the western wear retail industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- The heel box and the toe box are the two parts of the lower portion of Western boots. Both serve the purpose of giving the boot its characteristic shape.
- One of the reasons that western rodeo wear is so important is the fact that so many people like to dress for these events. Did you know that, according to Statista, 2.2 million households in the U.S. contained people who attended professional rodeo events during the year 2018.
- The heel height will depend on the boot’s intended function, but most western boots will have a heel height that ranges from one to two inches.
- Western movies during the 1930s and 1940s period featured cowboy boots being made in bright colors and with exotic materials as the cowboy boot design shifted from practical to fashionable.
- The global western wear market size was $71,132 million in 2016, according to Allied Market Research. That number is expected to reach $99,423 million by the year 2023,
Finding a favorite shirt among the offered western graphic tees available at any concert is a real joy, even if this weekend’s favorite is replaced in a few weeks by another concert purchase.
Trackback from your site.