When you get engaged and start planning your wedding, one of the most important decisions to make as soon as possible is choosing a wedding venue. Deciding between wedding venues can be overwhelming, because there are so many options, and so much of your planning depends on this one decision. Different wedding venues can determine the date of your wedding, the number of guests, the theme, the dress, the cake, and a lot more. Take a look at these possible wedding venues, and see which works best for you.
- Church - It’s the traditional option, sure, but church weddings can be beautiful, and very special for the couple. And if the church has a nice basement or other sort of celebration space, you might be able to hold your reception in the same place, which saves a lot of hassle.
- Banquet Hall - A banquet hall wedding also allows you to have your ceremony and reception in the same place. Finding a banquet hall that’s right for you shouldn’t be difficult, as there are wedding banquet halls that vary from very fancy and pricey, to less elaborate and expensive.
- Outdoor Space - Everyone’s heard horror stories about outdoor weddings, and inclement weather conditions certainly can affect your plans, so it’s always good to have a backup. But an outdoor space can also make for a memorable experience and beautiful photos, and can be relatively inexpensive.
- Backyard - Looking to pull off a sentimental wedding on the cheap? Why not get married in your own backyard, or your parents’? You won’t have to pay for a venue, but do your research to make sure that the cost of chairs and tables, dishware, catering, and music won’t make for a more costly affair. Backyard weddings are best as casual affairs.
- Unconventional Location - There are tons of unconventional locations you may not have thought of, that would make wonderful wedding venues. Did you and your partner have your first date at a theatre? Why not see if you can reserve the space for your wedding? Do you love the arts? Have your wedding at the local art museum. And if you like butterflies, you can even get married at a local butterfly garden.
Did you have a unique or memorable wedding location? Tell us in the comments! Visit here for more.
Trackback from your site.